<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11205561?origin\x3dhttp://ssherylchua-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

♥ Friday, April 14, 2006

met up with zhixin early in the morning for ..

jogging ! (:

i ran a total of 6.4 km ! while zhixin, the long legged but not longer than mine creature, ran a total of 4.8 km ! and yes, jogging is real run. had a sense of achievement after running. (: then walked to pasar malam for food. bought quite a number of food and then cabbed down to my house.

we planned to study, but my parents were home, so we went into my room. once we were there, we started taking retarded videos & cam-whoring ! i'll post them at the end of this entry. two videos on the same song, which is extremely stupid and retarded. but i totally love the song !!


The Click Five - Catch Your Wave

In the middle of the night
That's when you caught my eye
I chased you round in memories
Through the breeze and the trees and you tease me
But hey

The clock's turning around
And you're still playing these games
It's such a waste to bring me down, down, down
Don't bring me down cause

*chorus*
Hey girl, I wanna catch your wave
Hey girl, I wanna drift away with you
Hey girl, you've got an undertow
Hey girl, hey girl, don't wanna let you go

When I turned sixteen
That's when I started to dream
I chased you round in memories
Through the breeze and the trees and you tease me
But hey

Well every princess has her knight
And I'm still in it for the fight
Not givin' in, I'm gonna win, win, win
I'm gonna win cause

*chorus*

I'm never gonna let you go

*chorus* x2

Hey girl, hey girl don't wanna let you go
I'll never let you go
Alright

**

if a guy were to sing this to me, i'll be in love with him ! HA !
(if i like him too ! LOL !)

ok. cam-whoring in my room.

-round&fat = zhixin&sheryl
Image hosting by Photobucket

-we are darn lovable (:
Image hosting by Photobucket

-zhixin loves me & i knew it !
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


we are super sporty. as for the video, it is taking it's own sweet time to get uploaded. so i'll post it when it's done. YEAH ? (:


♥ sher
11:06 PM






SHERYL CHUA :)
21nov90
MI
hopechurch
x_sheryl16@hotmail.com
i love my boyfriend:)


MY LOVE ! ♥

♥alvin ♥ cherylnn ♥chenxiang ♥chitsian ♥cindy ♥christine ♥cindy ♥clarence ♥clifford ♥darryl ♥david ♥derek ♥doreen ♥elaine ♥eve ♥faith ♥fionne ♥gideon ♥guihao ♥hongyi ♥huiying ♥jacquelyn ♥jessic ♥jiahui ♥jiancong ♥jovina ♥karchian ♥karlok ♥krisstle ♥lalu ♥lester (nedtwo) ♥lester ♥liyen ♥michelle ♥minjie ♥nathaniel ♥pamela ♥peng ♥rachel ♥rachael ♥sherfeng ♥shimin ♥shuyan ♥sofiah ♥steph&xueting ♥teckyang ♥thaddeus ♥tommy ♥yeongdeng ♥yijun ♥yushan ♥zhixin ♥ziwei ♥zixin
♥YHOPE! ♥NORTHEAST!

SISTERS :]


BROTHERS :]


*link to 2006 farewell post*

♥THANK YOU SO MUCH
MY FRIENDS♥



ARCHIVE ! ♥

TAG ! ♥